Tuesday, July 31, 2012

More Agencies to File Formal Complaints Against NWACC

It is important that ALL agencies be notified of wrongful treatment by NWACC and formal complaints be submitted to each of the following contacts.  The paper trail is crucial.  Here is a list of agency contacts:

The White House:  202-456-1111
US Academic Ombudsperson (Stafford Student Loans):  202-377-3800
*(If you have private student loans be sure to contact them, too)
*(If you've received a scholarship, be sure to let them know, too)
Higher Learning Commission (Accredits junior colleges):  800-621-7440
US Department of Education:  214-661-9490
US Dept of Education - Civil Rights Division:  214-661-9679
The US Equal Employment Commission (EEOC):  http://www.eeoc.gov/
Arkansas Dept of Higher Education:  501-683-2609
Arkansas Senator Mark Pryor:  501-324-6336
Arkansas Senator Boozman: 202-224-4843
Arkansas Congressman Womack:  202-225-4301
Arkansas Governor Beebe:  501-683-6412
Arkansas Attorney General McDaniels:  501-682-2007
Arkansas Benton County State Representative Tim Summers: 479-273-0773
Arkansas Justice Commission:  800-952-9243
Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) Compaints:  800-872-5327
The Freedom of Information Act booklet:   http://www.arkansaspress.org/publications/38-foi-handbook
*(This is a must read on how to obtain public information and your student records from NWACC)

1 comment:

  1. Let's do it, people! It's time for things to change at NWACC. If we don't do something about it, the abuse will continue. How many of us has NWACC sent to Ozark Guidance when it is the third floor people who should be going there for help.