College Board To Hear Request
occurred. Paneitz and minion attempted to circumvent the Parsons appeal
process from the offset. Paneitz offered to provide Parsons an "informal
audience" before..... herself. This farce has now entered the realm of surreal.
The Letter of Appeal went to the appropriate authority, the NWACC Board of
1. How was Paneitz allowed to insinuate herself into the process?
2. Mr. Ney is the attorney for NWACC (Paneitz). Who is the Attorney for the
Board of Trustees? Surely there must be another law firm.
3. If not, how will Parsons receive an unbiased Appeal resolution if the person
who fired Parsons and the body to hear the Appeal are receiving legal guidance
from the same attorney?
4. The Trustees will meet with Parsons on Friday, to "review" whether to give
him an Appeal? Paneitz presented her Memo as justification in firing Parsons to
the press. Why is Parsons not receiving an IMMEDIATE Appeal to respond to those
5. Board members seem genuinely concerned regarding Parsons termination. So the
final and enduring question remains: